If you are unhappy about any aspect of your child’s education curricular or pastoral please contact the Headteacher. Most problems can be sorted out in school. If you are still unhappy, please contact the Chair of Governors. If you still feel unsatisfied the Local Authority can be contacted. Formal complaints policy and procedure is available from the main office and the school website.

Ffordd Dyffryn Complaints Procedures Policy




fford dyffryn school with mountains in the background and a playground in the foreground